Thursday, May 1, 2014

Visit the British Stammering Association Group Facebook Page

Hello all -- been awhile!  I have Eli's graduation party coming up -- and then my other son's wedding.  This means I have to do some serious cleaning :0!

We are also still working on getting a new website up and running -- soon I hope.

But the real reason I wanted to post today is to give a shout-out to the British Stammering Association Group.  This is a closed group on Facebook and full of lovely people, Brits and Ams alike.  It is the first group I've found that includes lots of parents -- in addition to adults who stutter.  Hope you take time to check them out and even join in the conversation!

Spring still isn't here...tomorrow?

Keep them talking!!
Best,

Doreen (Dori) Lenz Holte

No comments:

Post a Comment